Safe Travel Abroad
Being an international traveler for personal or business reasons is exciting, but also with the distance from home gives travelers reason for concern. With the current situation of international uncertainty, travelers need to use caution when traveling abroad.
Travelers need to be careful with their passports and not misplace them. In addition, travelers need to be concerned with the laws while traveling to foreign countries. And of course, travelers need to be aware of any potential danger areas abroad and avoid those areas. To assist travelers while visiting, living or studying abroad, we have collected a list of helpful information:
- Tips for Traveling Abroad – useful information from the U.S. government about safe travel internationally.
- Planning to Travel Abroad – useful site with information and frequently asked questions on traveling abroad.
- Travel Planning Abroad – helpful resource aiding people plan on traveling abroad.
- Packing Tips – informative site containing information and tips on what to pack.
- Travel Packing List – helpful listing of items to pack.
- Student Packing List – packing list and tips for students traveling overseas.
- Packing List – useful information and tips for international travel.
- Passport Application Information – information on how to obtain a passport.
- U.S. Passports – official government information on United States Passports.
- Visa and Passport Information – useful information on U.S. Visas and Passports.
- Passport Information – information and requirements needed to get a passport.
- Guide to International Law – collection of resources covering many aspects of international law.
- Road Safety Overseas – information on laws of the road overseas.
- International Travel Law – resources covering several issues in international travel.
Medical Insurance Coverage
- International Medical Travel – listing of available coverage for international travelers.
- Travel Abroad Health Insurance – information on insurance coverage for people traveling.
- Health Insurance Abroad – informative information on travelers overseas.
- Travel Health and Safety – useful information on travel health and safety.
- Emergency Planning – information and tips on how to plan for an emergency while traveling abroad.
- Study Abroad Emergency Planning – useful information on how students studying abroad can plan for emergencies.
- Emergency Plan for International Travel – article outlining the planning needed in the event of an emergency.
- Travel Warnings – information on the current travel danger areas.
- Country Specific Information – informative resource listing problem areas around the world.
- Safety Issues – resources listing problems and solutions for typical safety concerns.
- Health Issues – listing of potential health concerns around the globe.
- Student Travel Information – collection of resources and information for student travelers.