Japan Travel Electronics

Need a travel adapter? Outlets in Japan are the same as those in North America except they do not have the third grounded prong. Some North American plugs will work, but if your appliance has three prongs (the two blades and the third rounded hole), you will need an adapter. Please note: Unlike North American outlets, Japanese outlets are not polarized, so polarized plugs may not fit. Our universal adapter takes care of this problem.

There are no available products under this category.